Do you have missing teeth and would like to have a full, healthy, beautiful smile again? Have you been considering getting a tooth implant or dental implants but not sure how to go about it? How to choose a dental implant dentist may seem overwhelming to you. Here are some questions and criteria you may want to consider when choosing a dental implant dentist.
- Does the dental implant dentist have a lot of experience doing this procedure? At Blaisdell Family Practice in Eagle and Meridian ID, both doctors Blaisdell have performed this dental implant procedure many, many times for many, many satisfied patients.
- Does the dental implant dentist have a team you can count on and trust? Our well-trained, caring team in Eagle and Meridian ID treat all our patients like they are dear friends. We want you to feel completely comfortable with a dental implant dentist during your visits with us.
- What kind of dental technology does the dental implant dentist use? We use state-of-the-art Cone Beam dental technology. With this dental technology, we are able to coordinate and plan each dental implant and then place those implants with precision and skill. Having modern dental technology and up-to-date training is something we are proud to offer to our patients.
- Will you have to go to several dentists to get this procedure done? With some dental implants dentists, you will be sent to an oral surgeon for some of the phases of the procedure. Our dental implant dentist team performs every phase of the dental implant procedure right here. From the diagnosis phase to dental implant placement and finally, restoration, you can feel comfortable with seeing the same happy, helpful, skilled team and the dental implant dentist.
- Does the dental implant dentist place mini dental implants, traditional implants and same day dentures teeth in a day? At our office, we do!
- Does the dental implant dentist offer dental sedation? At our office, to keep you comfortable, along with our up-to-date dental technology, we offer IV sedation, oral conscious sedation and laughing gas.
Experience the Latest in Dental Technology in Boise
Schedule a Dental Implant Appointment
If you are looking for a competent, compassionate, highly skilled dental implant dentist team and modern dental technology near Meridian and Eagle ID, look no further. Call us in Boise today!